Hosted By That Artsy Reader
A day late posting this, but you know that saying “better late than never!” I haven’t done a Top Ten Tuesday for some time now, here are my top ten extraordinary book titles! Enjoy!
- Lord Of Flies By William Golding
- Children Of Blood And Bone By Tomi Adeyemi
- Are You There God? It’s me, Margaret By Judy Blume
- Six Of Crows By Leigh Bardugo
- From Twinkle, With Love By Sandhya Menon
- The Dark Descent Of Elizabeth Frankenstein By Kiersten White
- Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda By Becky Albertalli
- Clock Dance By Anne Tyler
- I’m Not Dying With You Tonight By Kimberly Jones & Gilly Segal
- A Court Of Thorns And Roses By Sarah J. Maas
What you all think? Let me know in the comments if you heard any of these titles! Just so you know my absolute favorite title would have to be Children Of Blood And Bone, even the second book that is coming out sounds amazing! Happy Reading to all!